Webo Wow com: Slogos; Hot Logos; Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; respects the intellectual property rights of others just as Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; expects others to respect Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos’ rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to Webo Wowo: slogos; logo online; hot logos; via Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos’ DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; you must submit notice to Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; that sets forth the following information:
Webo Wow com: Slogos; Hot Logos; Notice Of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos’ Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that Webo Wow com: slogos; logo online; hot logos; may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim Webo Wowo: slogos; hot logos; receives with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Webo Wow com: Slogos; Hot Logos; Counter Notification – Restoration Of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to Webo Wow com: slogos; logo online; hot logos’ DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos’ Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Webo Wow com: Slogos; Hot Logos; Repeat Infringer Policy
Webo Wow com: slogos; logo online; hot logos; takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Webo Wowo: slogos; hot logos; maintains a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos’ internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
Webo Wow com: Slogos; Hot Logos; Modifications
Webo Wowo: slogos; logo online; hot logos; reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes. This concludes the Webo Wow com: slogos; hot logos; DMCA policy.